Sunday, June 3, 2012

What's black and white and red all over?

The newspaper....bwahahaha. Hey, if you can't amuse yourself who will? I sing in the choir, so every first Sunday you'll see lots of black, white or some combination of both. If its a good day I can sneak some colorful shoes in and my choir director won't say anything. Today was a good day...as evidenced by my red pumps.
I attended two services at two different churches but both pastors spoke about having a spirit of expectancy. I've been praying about somethings for quite sometime, but today was confirmation that I may need to start preparing myself for God's movement in those areas. Guess I better "get ready, get ready, get ready!" (in my T.D Jakes voice).

On to the fashion!

Black and white top: Xtaren (from a local boutique)
White capris: Express
Red patent leather pumps: Guess
Red patent clutch: Steve Madden
Red Patent Leather Belt: Forever 21
Bracelet: Arm candy couture

No comments:

Post a Comment