Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Carribean Calm!

   Yesterday was Baccelaurate Sunday at church. We honored the Class of 2012, as well as students matriculating to high school and middle school. As a member of the education committee I had to wear cap, gown and  my Master's hood...and for once I was a little glad I had to wear it. I had sized my dress down so it would fit better but did not realize that a better fit would also cause my dress to ride up while walking. : (
   I like my little turquoise dress...but I don't think I'll get to wear it again unless its winter time with some tights and a jacket. *sigh*

 

Turquoise Dress: Mossimo by target
Green and turquoise shoes: Bakers
Green patent leather clutch: Target
Peacock Feather Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelets: Forever 21 & Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment