Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ministry matters

As the director and a member of the dance ministry I minister regularly in dance at church. This Sunday was women's Sunday and the minister asked my god sister and me to minister in dance and mime to a specific song. Marvin Sapp's testimony. While I felt that this was a good mime song I wasn't entirely convinced this was a dance song. However, ministry isn't always about what WE think as much as what the holy spirit wants. The reality of it all goes further than ministry though because much of our Christian walk isn't necessarily about what we want as much as how God desires to use and whether we're ready to be used.

On to the fashion:
5th Sunday means women's Sunday at my church and as a member of the choir I am required to wear women's ministry purple and/or pink. Keeping with the casual summer theme the choir has been doing I paired a knit sundress with a cardigan and platform sandals and called it a day : )

Dress: Fang
Cardigan: The Limited
Multicolor striped platform sandals: Shoe Republic
Plum woven fold over clutch: unknown
Bangles: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment